In mediation I assist you in developing your own solutions, in rediscovering some of your skills and competences and in using your resources effectively and efficiently. My practical work as a radio editor has awakened my curiosity about different points of view and I contribute my own open-mindedness for the unknown and the contradictory to the mediation. Because mediation is a path of discovery. The participants can find their language again in this safe space and often they can see themselves and the other party more clearly after just a short time.
Since the very first coaching I have experienced that my clients can soon achieve their dreams and goals through solid support.
And that even though it has sometimes taken them years to find the courage and start the coaching.
Through my work as an educator, media trainer and instructor for film and radio media trainers I also became interested in mediation apart from coaching and training. Our ability to address and deal with issues strengthens us and our environment. A conflict can bring a new breath of fresh air into our lives if it is resolved fairly. My work focuses on interpersonal communication, feedback culture and content delivery. Strengthening the participants in all these fields has been an important key to success wherever the path of discovery leads us to.
- Mediation in businesses/family businesses
I grew up in a family business. As an entrepreuneur’s daughter I know the mechanisms and challenges each family business has.
- Mediation for families and couples, also in an intercultural context
As a family member with patchwork experience I enjoy supporting families and couples on their way.
I am part of a large family myself with many influences and new members from around the world and have become familiar with the intercultural aspect of relationships since my childhood.
- Mediation in English
Together with my colleague Susanne Rosmer (interpreter) I offer mediation in English.
- Mediation in organisations, clubs and associations, communities, housing projects
- Communication training for individuals, teams and groups
Communication was an integral part of my training as a radio editor and accompanied me during my studies of Culture Education. Coaching and the concept development for seminars were important contents of my studies. In my work as a media trainer and instructor for film and radio media trainers at Landesanstalt für Medien NRW (Media Authority of North Rhine-Westphalia) I have further explored the subject. How do we communicate? Which communication structures and forms do we need to live and work together? I provide communication training for individuals, teams and groups.
- Mediator trained according to the standards of Bundesverband Mediation e. V. (klären & lösen, Berlin)
- Speaker regional section Rheinland of Bundesverband Mediation e. V.
- Media and Culture Educator (BA), Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen, Nijmegen
- Instructor for film and radio media trainers at Landesanstalt für Medien NRW (LfM – North Rhine-Westphalian Media Authority)
- Radio editor, IFM Journalistenschule (journalist school), Bruchsal
- Bundesverband Mediation (BM)
- Gesellschaft für Medienpädagogik und Kommunikationskultur (GMK - Association for Media Education and Communication Culture)
- Deutscher Journalistenverband (DJV – German Federation of Journalists)